Hawaiian Crush Pizza
- 14 pieces Twin Marquis HK Style Dumpling wrapper
- 2 Ham Slices
- 2 Grape Tomatoes Halves
- 3 Pineapple Slices
- 2oz Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Basil
- 5 Tsp. tomato sauce
- 1) Add a spoonful of oil into a pan, place the dumpling wrappers (layering up to 2pieces) on the pan like a flower shape, then spread the sauce evenly on top with any spreading tool.
2) Place the sliced ham, grape tomato and sliced pineapple on top, then add the cheese to finish
3) Let simmer on high heat for 2 minutes, then pour half a cup of water in the pot. Cover the lid and cook for 10 minutes under low heat.
4) After 10minutes, turn the oven to high heat and open the lid until water evaporates. Garnish with some basil and red pepper on top to serve.