Vegetarian Indian Samosas
Twin Marquis Spring Roll Wrapper
- 1 package Twin Marquis spring roll wrappers
- 4 medium size potato
- 2 pods garlic
- Handful of peas
- Handful of coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp Jeera
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 3/4 tsp Kitchen King masala/ garam masala powder
- Chilli powder
- 1) Pressure cook the potatoes. Peel the skin and mash well.
- 2) Heat oil in a pan. Add jeera. When it crackles, Add chopped garlic and fry for a minute.
- 3) Add rest of the ingredients and mix well. Fry for 2-3 minutes. The mixture should be dry.
- 4) Fold the sides over and brush with egg wash. Carefully roll filling tightly in the wrapper and press gently to seal.
- 5) Thaw the wrappers. Place some potato filling in the center. Lightly wet the open edges of the wrapper with a drop of water and fold it into a triangle. Seal well. Repeat these steps for other wrappers.
- 6) Deep fry the samosas till golden brown. Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.