Irish Corned Beef & Cabbage Egg Rolls
Twin Marquis Egg Roll Wrapper
- 10-12 Twin Marquis egg roll wrappers
- 1 lb cooked corned beef
- 1 1/2 cups steamed or roasted cabbage
- 5 green onions
- 2 oz Swiss or Monterrey jack cheese, diced
- 1 egg, beaten
- oil for frying
- 1) Finely chop corned beef, cabbage, green onions and cheese and mix together in a bowl.
- 2) Place an egg roll wrapper like a diamond, with a corner pointing towards you. Place 3-4 tablespoons of filling in the center.
- 3) Fold the corner over and tuck it around slightly. Fold up both side corners and roll over slightly.
- 4) Using a pastry brush, brush beaten egg onto the remaining corner and finish rolling the egg roll. Repeat until all the filling is used.
- 5) Place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment and coat with a thin layer of cooking spray. Repeat until all the filling and wrappers have been used.
- 6) Heat oil in a heavy pot or fryer to 375° F. When the oil is preheated, add in egg rolls slowly.
- 7) Fry for 2-3 minutes until they blister and turn dark golden brown.
- 8) Serve with Russian or thousand island dressing.