Braised Beef Noodle Soup
Twin Marquis Shanghai Noodle (Thick)
- Twin Marquis Shanghai Noodle (Thick)
- 20oz Beef Tendons
- 1 Onion Sliced
- 1 Radish Small Pieces
- 1 Garlic Sliced Few Seasonal Vegetable
- Few Green onions
- Few Parsleys
- 1) Cook the sliced beef tendons with ginger in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain the tendons and wash with cold water
2) Stir fry the onion and garlic in a wok for 2 minutes, then add the tendons and fry altogether for 3 minutes.
3) Add all the soup ingredients into the wok then add enough water to soak all the ingredients; simmer over medium heat for 1 hour. 4) Cook the noodle in hot water for 5 minutes then drain. Rinse the noodle in cold water then pour into a bowl. Pour the cooked beef tendons and soup over the noodles; sprinkle with chopped green onion and parsleys to serve.