“Mix with Luck” - Yakisoba with Bull Head Shallot Sauce
Twin Marquis Yakisoba Noodle
- 1 Carrot, sliced
- 1 Cucumber, sliced
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 Red pepper, sliced
- 1 Green onion, sliced
- 1 Pack of Yakisoba noodle
- 3 tbsp. Bull Head Shallot Sauce
1) Slice up all the vegetables and cook them in boiling water for 2 minutes, drain the water.
2) Stir fry the yakisoba noodle with 3 tbsp. of Bull Head Shallot on an oil-coated frying pan Sauce for 3 minutes.
3) Garnish the cooked noodle with the cooked sliced vegetables and serve.