Chilled Soba with Sesame Dressing
Twin Marquis Soba Noodle
- 1 package of Twin Marquis Soba Noodles
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1 cup lightly crushed toasted cashews
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1) In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- 2) Blanch noodles in hot water for 1 minute.
- 3) Transfer noodles to ice cold water for 30 seconds.
- 4) Drain noodles and add green onions, bean sprouts, carrots, cucumber, cashews, cilantro, sesame seeds, and the soy mixture and mix thoroughly.